Monday 26 May 2008

Weekends keep getting better ......

Well what can I say ....... well done Celtic winning another SPL Championship!

It has been a delightful weekend, the sun shone and I lay out in it, I finished reading Storms of Silence, a brilliant book.


Allan & I had a great night out on the town.

Abbie celebrated her First Communion and Confirmation with a family gathering.

My hedge cutter has been repaired .... thanks again to Allan and I have promised to be more careful in future ...... I watched the PGA golf (oh yes a new sport for me ) I was amazed at how exciting the final actually was .... I also watched the rugby 7's, fantastic stuff, hopefully even better next weekend as I will be at Murryfield. I am looking forward to it.

The weekend ended watching Shrek2 with Peter & Andrew on Sunday night ....good stuff !

Back at work today, but the sun is still shining and everything is OK in my world for now.

No comments: