Thursday 10 November 2011

Autumn

I love autumn.

I always have, especially days like today, cold crisp mornings followed by clear skies and glorious sunshine.
Solo and I enjoyed the wander thru the woods, he carried a 'stick' with him for the entire walk. Well I say stick, more like a log, but he was happy.

The other two pictures are from Nick's dog walk. Solo and his half sister Gina and the 'pack' out and about in the mist earlier in the week.

I find I am missing Andy more and more, perhaps just because it's the birthday month, or because he will be 21 and I will not be there to share his 'big' day. Whatever the reason I am thinking alot about him these days, hoping he is happy and well.

Just Mumma thoughts I guess.

I am also remembering ...... the boys as children. It seems so long ago, such lovely little mischievous bundles of trouble.
I hope they have happy memories of their childhood.

remembering ..... my own childhood, summer in the garden with 'The Hoskins', 'The Hendersons' and 'The Courtneys' now those days really are a long time ago, but still bright and shiny in my mind.

Reflections ..... time for bed!

No comments: