Thursday 3 November 2011

Birthday Month is here again





Today I am enjoying a day to myself, well to myself, Solo and all the housework needing done.

What a busy time since my last post. My job is an interesting change, a great deal of multitasking I am pleased it is only 3 days a week as I would not cope with the pressure for a whole week.
The people are lovely and I'm enjoying the communication and friendships that are growing.

Al and I had a fantastic 3 days in Paris, meeting up with Sue & Rob. The weather was brilliant sunshine and there was much laughing, eating & drinking with a little sightseeing and of course watching France beat Wales / New Zealand beat Australia in the RWC semifinals.

It was hard saying goodbye again to Sue, but soon another hello I hope.

Tom had been in Rome while I was in Paris, he was on a training course 'Training for Warriors'
which he completed successfully and becomes the first accredited UK coach for the course...well done Tom, however the cost appears to be damage to his knee. He has been on crutches since his return and is waiting for results of an MRI .

Mike has sold his (my) van and is looking for a car. He has started teaching guitar again. He & Katie seem happy in their little world together.

Pete has no work since finishing up after the festival and is in the usual financial spiral of overdraft bank charges more overdraft more bank charges etc.....

Andy is living the dream! his study in NZ is achieving good solid marks and he is traveling around seeing all he can. Turning 21 this month !!!

Solo dog has had tummy problems and has gained a little too much weight so he's on a diet poor wee soul.
Chloe has an adorable puppy, Kilo, he and Solo seem good pals

A birthday celebration meal is planned for 15th ...probably steak, we will miss Andy but sing happy birthday for him anyway.

so that's my world at present, oh and Allan & I have the plans drawn up for our extension with the work starting next April/May

Have a great month.

No comments: