Wednesday 25 June 2008

2 birthdays, a BBQ, a course and a bug!

Well it's been all go...... June's birthday was celebrated with a BBQ and that was great fun. The day threatened rain but turned out sunshine all day, 'Sticky Willy' entertained with music and various wee ones played underfoot along with dogs..... just that pure chaos that makes for a nice time.

I spent Friday painting the Clinic, June was away for a long weekend and it seemed like an ideal time to just DO IT! I got most of it done, with the help of various unsuspecting clients lol.

Allan's birthday was celebrated with a lovely evening out at Sweet Melinda's restaurant, yummy fish and even yummier chocolates! It was a really nice night. Things are going in a nice direction for us.

I spent all weekend on a doula course. I admit I was not really looking forward to the experience, but in the end I throughly enjoyed the company and the content. I completed my written assignment yesterday, emailed it and now wait for certification of my doulahood!

that leaves the bug. Somehow somewhere in there I was infected with an achey, coughy, yukky, bug. I woke up on Monday with one eye swollen and feeling as though the Number 27 bus had just hit me!

I am feeling a little better now and thankfully the eye is better. I wonder about what TCM would have to say..... my vision of the future ????

Allan & I visited with the pups, they are developing wee personalities and are just lovely to watch.

Thursday night Andy attends his Formal Leaving Night from school, he has hired a kilt and seems excited. I am going to the 'champagne reception' at the school. I am so proud of him! I will post a photo soon.

No comments: